ISC Megalodon TIBURON CCR INFO & PRICING
$12,035 USD – Complete Megalodon Closed Circuit Rebreather comes with shearwater DiveCAN electronics head with Petrel 3 handset / controller, HUD, calibration kit, 5.5lb radial scrubber, Cave Canister with shadow mount brackets for tanks, steel 3 liter steel tanks, Apeks DS4 first stages and hose kits, SPG’s in PSI or BAR, 2lb stainless backplate and harness, over the shoulder counter lungs, and DSV loop. This includes the first 2 years of FULL service on the unit including regs, BOV or DSV and head or service kits to do yourself or sensors!
Tiburon Lite Rebreather $11,835 Comes with one years free annual service – Comes with everything above except tanks.
Tiburon Stripped Rebreather $11,035 Comes with an o-ring kit – comes with everything except tanks and regs.
$1000 for BOV (Bail Out Valve) & hose kit
$150 upgrade to Minnow Counter Lungs (4 liter)
$2050 – Shearwater Nerd 2 secondary
$399 – Shearwater SWIFT Wireless Transmitter (each)
$95 – protective cap set
$100 ISC Nerd mount
IS Tiburon CCR Head Only if you already own a Megalodon Rebreather
$6740 – The ISC Tiburon CCR Head plate utilizes an embedded wiring harness. This prevents failures related to pressure and corrosion of the primary wiring harness. Not to mention it makes for an incredibly robust electronics platform.
This platform is the foundation on which ISC installs the world famous Shearwater DiveCAN electronics. We house these electronics with our unique user changeable modules. the small modules are far less expensive than shipping the complete unit. This fits on existing Megalodon units. Depending on your scrubber and canister size you may also need a spacer. The head comes with:
- Shearwater DiveCAN , Petral 3 control handset
- Shearwater DiveCAN HUD
- Calibration kit
ONLINE STORE – Please visit our online store if you’re looking for any other accessories including backplates, wings, ect… You must contact us to order a Tiburon Unit. Becky@LiquidProductions.com / 610-364-7850
Photos of the Innerspace Systems Corp Tiburon head with Shearwater Electronics.
The HUD is powered by the secondary electronics side of the head which has it’s own independent AA or SAFT battery for power. The HUD is a monitoring system independent from the primary petrel 2 handset which is on the primary network. If the handset failed then the diver will have the HUD to monitor PPO2 and conclude the dive. On the Tiburon the diver can also replace the HUD with a Shearwater NERD 2.
•PPO2 display from 3 oxygen sensors.
-Modified Smither’s code blink pattern.
• Bright light emitting diodes with vibrant colors.
• Color-blind blink pattern (optional setting).
• Wet contacts for automatic turn-on.
• Option to flip orientation – can be positioned on either side of the rebreather
• DiveCAN® communications interface for robust data transmission and easy
upgrades, disassembly and repairs.
• Bright red end-cap LED for buddy warnings.
• Automatic brightness control optimizes viewing in all conditions.
• Red color only used for unsafe PPO2 warnings.
Tiburon Head Features
- Full decompression system for multi-stage mixed gas decompression diving.
- SHEARWATER DiveCAN® Rebreather Controller circuitry.
- Two independent and powered network systems for redundancy.
- Depth, time and 3 oxygen sensor display.
- 3 sensor voting logic and Voting failed consensus solenoid deactivation.
- Voting failed decompression default. Decompression is calculated by lowest PO2 displayed by one of 3 sensors.
- Multiple battery power supply options: 1.5V Alkaline, 1.5V Photo Lithium, 1.2V NiMH, 3.6V Saft, and 3.7V Li-Ion for controlling handset.
- Independently powered oxygen injection system. Will run independently of handset controller. Power supply is one or two 9V batteries.
- ISC User replaceable modular electronic circuit component system.
- Shearwater DiveCAN® connectors rated for 2000fsw(606msw).
- Bluetooth® downloadable and upgradable.
- Full logging feature. Bluetooth compatible devices may access logs.
- Single gas calibration. (100% Oxygen) with gas saver manifold.
- Automatic altitude calibration and fixed sea level 1013mb pressure option.
- Shearwater DiveCAN® Mechanical button HUD and Shearwater NERD compatible.
- Buhlman ZHL-16C with adjustable Gradient factors.
- Optional VPM-B decompression model.
- Any air, nitrogen, and helium mix may be used.
- Full mixed gas bailout system.
- 5 CCR diluent gas selectable with override.
- O/C bailout 5 gas selectable with override.
- CCR dive planning feature.
- O/C bailout planning feature.
- Tilt compensated integrated compass in Handset with user calibration.
- Dive physiology data for CNS%.
- Last stop selection.
- Ascent rate indicator.
- Imperial and metric measurement option.
- Automatic off after 15 minutes on the surface.
- Depth sensor rating for 450fsw(140msw).
- Advanced Menu option for that adapts to diving status.
- No computer lockout for violations.
- Automatic configurable set point switching.
- User configurable set point low and high settings.
- 1000 hour logging.
- Future device upgrade options.
Shearwater Nerd 2
- Replaces Shearwater HUD on the Tiburon
- Digital DiveCan
- The ultimate head’s up display
- Air, nitrox, & trimix decompression computer.
- 3 cell monitoring
- AI, works with air integrated transmitters to monitor diluent and O2 gas supplies (transmitter sold separately)
For more info on the Shearwater Nerd 2 visit their website HERE
Contact us anytime to go over the unit and options. 610-364-7850 / info@LiquidProductions.com (Becky & David)